Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hello, and welcome.

Hello.

I set up this site so that I would have a place to put all my writing that got rejected by someplace or another. You will never hear about my day, or something funny that happened to me on the way to work (unless I write something about it which is then rejected), or even about something funny which happened not to me but rather to someone else, which I happened to witness (again, unless I write something on the subject which is then rejected). Instead, consider it the Island of Misfit Letters. Although it's not really the letters that are misfits, rather the ways I have arranged them. So consider it the Island of Misfit Ways In Which I Have Arranged Certain Letters. Most of my writing is of a humorous nature, although apparently some would take issue with that.

As this post implies, this site will see a lot of content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home